How green are we?
We strive to be "green" by conducting our business in the most earth-friendly way we can. Our soy candles are made from natural, organic soybeans which is a renewable resource. It is also biodegradable.
Our Soy Wax
- Is made in the USA with domestically grown crops.
- Is 100% vegetable, made from 100% Pure Soybeans.
- Is all natural and biodegradable.
- Is NOT tested on animals.
- Contain NO petroleum, palm, paraffin or beeswax products.
- Contain NO pesticides, herbicides or genetically modified material.
In addition to the foundation of our product being "green", we also use natural and recycled materials whenever possible in the completion of our products.
- We use recycled paper and other natural products for our hang tags and labels.
- We reuse boxes and packaging material from our suppliers whenever possible.
- We buy recycled packaging material when reusing isn't available.
- We use only premium, uncut fragrance oils that are phthalate-free and also free of added "fillers", pesticides or other harmful additives.
- We host our website with a Green hosting company that has the first-ever Green Data Center. By utilizing advanced Outside Air Cooling technology, they reduce their carbon output by more than 2,000 tons per year. They're also partnered with Trees For the Future and are planting 5,000 trees around the world.
We love our planet and we take pride in the fact that we are contributing to a cleaner, healthier, greener environment.